Wednesday 28 August 2013
With patch 5.4 coming on September 11th in the EU (Sept 10th for the US) I have started preparing my modest stockpile for the coming patch.

Using the new TSM is going well, and after the few initial teething problems I had, its going a lot better now. Thanks to Dwarfwench for helping me out when I was seriously losing it.

At the moment, I am checking the AH 1-2 times per day for cheap herbs, ores, windwool cloth and various other materials that I use in my crafting regime.

Currently I am involved in the following markets:

  • Enchant Scrolls and Shoulder Enchants
  • Cut Gems
  • Old Enchanting materials
  • Recipes
  • Potions
  • Crafted Blue Jewelry/Armor
  • Cloth - Linen through to Netherweave
  • Bags
The Windwool cloth I purchase gets turned into the Windwool armor, and then the greens are disenchanted, whilst the blue procs are mailed to my auction characters and posted up for a modest price of betwen 100-200g each.

All the ore I purchase is prospected, and the blue quality gems cut and posted on the AH. The green quality gems are turned into the jewelry and again, greens mailed to my disenchanters, whilst blue procs are again auctioned off. Sparkling shards are turned into Serpent's Eye Gems, and posted on the AH as they are (as the crafted Serpents Eye's are Bind on Pickup)

The materials from any disenchants are used to make scrolls for the Pandaria enchants and sold on the AH.

The cheap herbs I buy out, are split between my alchemist and my scribe, and either milled or turned into potions, again posted on the AH. The Starlight Ink is used to craft the epic shoulder enchants which are posted on the AH.

I will do further posts regarding the other aspects of how I make my gold both on and off the AH, but I just wanted to cover how I handle the current expansion Materials. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.