Monday 30 September 2013
Well, yesterday, Cazmia, my monk, finally reached level 90. She just needs a few bits for her healing spec, and a dps spec trinket and she's good to go.

I'm back healing on her, however, its horrible when I go into an instance and get a PvP hero with absolutely no survivability skills, absolutely no tanking skills, and worst of all... everyone dies because I've used all my mana and chi trying to keep this person up.

I may start farming instances on my monk though. I'm getting dangerously low on things like Netherweave cloth and so on.

I just have left to level my three 80 Characters, and if I feel like it, I may go and level all my Alliance toons should I get bored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.