Friday 9 January 2015
As you are all probably aware by now, it's possible to solo raids such as Firelands, ICC 25HC, Throne of the Four Winds and so on.

Lately, this has been one of my gold making endeavours, running raids for mounts, vending the grey/white trash, armor I cannot use, and then sending any crafting mats, cloth and disenchantables to my guild bank.

So far, my hunt for mounts has returned to me, the Flametalon of Alysrazor, which I soloed on my level 92 Warlock, it dropped on her first kill ever, and last night, this happened.


Obligatory Phone Screencap.
There will be more about the raids and their loot in a future post to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.