Monday 3 October 2011
First things first. Congratulations Inner Circle for getting Ragnaros down tonight :D.I'm proud of our entire raiding team, even the ones who sadly couldnt be there tonight. We have all worked so hard to get that kill, and for those who werent there tonight, we all know, our time will come :D.


For those of us who werent in the ragnaros Ragnatoss Extermination Crew tonight, we got to go play in Blackwing Descent with our lovely GM, Ellinde. Muchos fun was had by all, mostly im guessing, provided by me and my notoriously silly deaths. Really, who would have known that one druid/Shaman/Priest/Paladin/Hunter/Mage/Death Knight, could die so many times, or fail so many times on things like tornados and the like.


However, I take the ribbing my fellow guildies give me over this in fun, because thats what it is, and I love my guildies dearly, IC is like a home away from well home. I do occasionally miss my old realm-mates from Turalyon, but, IC is giving me new and enriching friendships. Guys, if you happen to read this, thanks for being as nice and fun as you are.


Now, onto the other order of the day, my endeavours to make gold. So far this isnt going as bad as I thought it would be. Ive had various recommendations on what to do, and some I'm following, some I'm not (Sorry to my retro run buddy but I really cant bring myself to charge quite 300g for some greens) but, it seems to be working so far.


We will see I guess, but for now, thats all :D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.