Wednesday 19 October 2011
Yes, the big ugly bugger went down last night like a ton of bricks! Loot was shit, but I'm a happy Caz! Hopefully this spells the end of all the struggles and he will be as easy as he seemed tonight.

Left to Right: Iceni, Swanhild, Willowe, Ellinde, Rayze, Cazmia (me), Ixzo, Thibbleedorf, Wytryszek and Wreckful (And click for full size!)
Gold making is coming along fine. On around 30k at the moment, not been paying much attention to it properly though for the last few days. Will have to get back into it properly.


Hallows End is up, Cazmia already has the achievement, Will work on Cazlehtiä's later on today. While I was traversing the world of Azeroth, I discovered this.


The Engineering Trainer in Theramore - He's called Caz too!
Yes. Its an NPC called Caz. Thanks to everyone who pointed out that its a male gnome, yes, I see this, I am not stupid! I dont care though, its called CAZ!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.