Friday 11 November 2011
Well, I didnt feel like doing anything much today, so after last night's mammoth crafting session of gems etc, today, I went about a little AH-PVP. I camped out at the AH most of the afternoon and evening, posting, and reposting all those blue quality gems I had cut. As soon as there was a significant amount of people undercutting me, I cancelled and reposted.


Well. It worked. I held most of the gem market (I say held, but really, in effect, just offloaded a ton of cut gems lol) until I logged off a little earlier, and had also made myself a cool 9k on the DK who is my JC toon.


This has left me however with a little dilemma. Do I continue to shuffle gems the way I have been? Turn all into necklaces and rings, mail to Priest, disenchant, mail mats to bank alt/stockpile and then cut the blues into gems and vend, banking the rares... or, do I keep cutting the blues (they dont turn into jewelry) and then transmute the rest of the gems into the rares, to repeat this method at a future date?


If I go down the transmute route, this then leads to yet another dilemma. I dont have a transmute specced alchemist, and I'm not really sure I wish to give up my elixir spec on the Paladin. I guess I could drop mining on the DK (She has mining and JC) and take Transmute spec on her, it would cut out the mailing back and forth, but I would need to either buy the herbs, or farm them up on the Hunter or Paladin. One other option would be, to level this Mage I have at level 11, and train herbalism and alchemy on her, and take transmute spec. Im guessing that is probably the most viable option of the three. I am loathe to drop the DK's mining.


I guess I have a while to contemplate this, as currently, there is NO cheap ore on the AH. I suspect I will be waiting until the weekend when the slightly less scrupulous people flood the market... I hope. The new patch date has been pretty much estimated for beginning of December, and therefore, people may well be stockpiling now.


I sure as hell hope not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.