Tuesday 22 October 2013
Well Week 6 of Patch 5.4 has ended with reset for the EU upon us tomorrow, so as always its time for the gold total blog post.

Its been an interesting week. The Hallows End event landed upon us on Friday, bringing with it the opportunity to aquire some more battle pets, one of which is required for the Crazy Cat achievement.

Anyway without further ado, its time for the gold totals. I finally used my ore that I had stockpiled this week so at some point this next week I will look into getting some more once the gems prospected and already cut have been used.


  • Total in guild bank at start of Week 6: 246,121g 49s 53c
  • Total in guild bank before Week 6 gold deposit: 243,131g 24s 94c
  • Total in guild bank after Week 6 gold deposit: 283,282g 33s 31c


As you can see there wasn't much of a loss in the bank this week. And now, onto the individual totals.


  • Jewelcrafting sales: 15,034g 15s 90c
  • Glyph Sales: 4595g 18s 91c
  • Transmog and Enchant Sales: 12,170g 49s 94c
  • Main Bank Alt Sales: 8350g 91s 83c
  • Total sales for the week: 40,150g 76s 58c


An interesting week to be honest, not as many gem sales as I like, but there wasn't many reposts. Enchanting and transmog had a particularly strong week, as did glyphs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.