- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 20: If This Was Your Last...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 19: What's In Your Bags/B...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 18: Your Favourite Outfit...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 17: Your Favourite Spot I...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 16: Things That You Miss ...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 15: Your desktop backgrou...
- Dungeon Delving: Classic Kalimdor
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 14: This Upsets You
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 13: People That You Admir...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 12: A Usual Day in my Lif...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 11: Bad Habits or Flaws
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 10: Blog or Website Favou...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 9: Your First Blog Post
- Dungeon Delving: Classic Eastern Kingdoms
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 8: 10 Things We Dont Know...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 7: The Reason Behind Your...
- Dungeon Delving: Outlands Edition
- Twenty Days of Playing WoW: Day 6 – Your workplace...
- Humanity, You Disgust Me
- ▼ January (20)
However, that said, I believe my biggest flaw is the fact that I take things extremely seriously, and am often missing the point, or unable to tell when things are a joke. This is often to the annoyance of my friends who all deserve a gold medal for putting up with me.
I also get annoyed really easily, partly due to the above flaw. This is also an extreme annoyance to my friends as they find me getting annoyed over the slightest thing.
My biggest bad habit, is the inability to keep a tidy desk. I clean it regularly, but within a couple of days or so, its back to the cluttered mess that it was.
I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.
I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.
Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.
I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:
4/13 Mythic HFC,
13/13 Heroic HFC,
11/13 Normal HFC,
13/13 LFR HFC.