- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 20: If This Was Your Last...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 19: What's In Your Bags/B...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 18: Your Favourite Outfit...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 17: Your Favourite Spot I...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 16: Things That You Miss ...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 15: Your desktop backgrou...
- Dungeon Delving: Classic Kalimdor
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 14: This Upsets You
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 13: People That You Admir...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 12: A Usual Day in my Lif...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 11: Bad Habits or Flaws
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 10: Blog or Website Favou...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 9: Your First Blog Post
- Dungeon Delving: Classic Eastern Kingdoms
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 8: 10 Things We Dont Know...
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 7: The Reason Behind Your...
- Dungeon Delving: Outlands Edition
- Twenty Days of Playing WoW: Day 6 – Your workplace...
- Humanity, You Disgust Me
- ▼ January (20)
Back when I was on Turalyon EU, it became quite the known thing to go AFK in Ironforge on the bridge outside the AH.
I would also set my characters hearthstone's to Ironforge inn, because the commons had both the bank, and Auction House opposite each other, and before CRZ was implemented, it used to be quiet and peaceful, just the place for my profession crafting and AH endeavours.
Eversong Woods is the Blood Elf starting area, and Silvermoon City is located here. The area itself has amazingly beautiful music and graphics.
|A view from Quel Danas|
I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.
I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.
Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.
I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:
4/13 Mythic HFC,
13/13 Heroic HFC,
11/13 Normal HFC,
13/13 LFR HFC.