Friday 16 January 2015
For todays Twenty Days, its a Usual day in my Life/Online time.

My day usually starts like everyone elses, waking up. Whether I fall out of my bed when I wake up or go back to sleep, depends on how I feel.

When I am up, the first things that happen are generally what everyone else does, bathroom, hygiene etc.

If I need to pop to the shops for family errands, this happens before the Online time.

With IRL issues dealt with, I then head to the PC.

First up is Skype and mIRC. Then, its off to the browser for the WoW forums, Twitter and Tumblr. After a quick peek of Tumblr, the windows get closed for that and its off to WoW or whatever game I am nerding at the time.

Once on WoW, I alternate through my characters in turn, dealing with profession CD's and Garrisons, then its back to whatever I feel like playing.

I'll generally run old raids, farm things, or sit and chat to friends on mIRC, whilst reading twitter on and off.

In the evenings, I will often AFK in my level 100's garrison while playing Call of Duty with friends. 

My days are pretty samey, and I generally go to bed around 1 or 2 am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.