Tuesday 20 January 2015
I think the biggest thing I miss (and I guess this is technically Pre/During Cataclysm) is the Old Orgrimmar, and more specifially, the Bank roof.


Image found on Imgur.
When Cataclysm hit, Orgrimmar changed immensely, and everyone's favourite afk spot was replaced by Grommash Hold, a massive Iron monstrosity.


Grommash Hold - YUCK
The old Orgrimmar was, in my opinion, much more visually pleasing than the current iron filled city that it has become. There is a much larger presence for the Orcs, and Tauren, Goblin and Troll's have been pushed to the back subdistricts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.