- Another Level 90
- A Few Gold Making Tips - Part Three
- New Level 90's... And A Rant
- Twenty Days of WoW - Day 5: Favourite Items Ingame...
- Patch 5.4: Week 2 - Recap and Gold Totals.
- Patch 5.4: Week 1 - Recap and Gold Totals.
- Twenty Days of Playing WoW - Day 4: Your Best WoW ...
- Twenty Days of WoW - Day 3: Your First Day Playing...
- Timeless Isle and other Patch day Shenanigans
- Farming Favourites - Black Temple
- Patch 5.4 Tomorrow
- Twenty Days Of WoW - Day 2: Why You Decided To Sta...
- Farming Favourites - Stratholme
- Farming Favourites: Green Belt - Wetlands
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 1: Introduce Yourself
- Farming Favourites: BlackRock Depths
- A Few Gold Making Tips - Part Two
- Introducing Farming Favourites
- Remote AH Shenanigans and More
- ▼ September (19)
Farming Favourites will cover a variety of locations, instances and raids over a variety of expansions, from Vanilla to Mists of Pandaria.
Each location will come with a breakdown of general Mob types, possible drops, pro's and con's and of course, the results of one instance clear, or an hour of farming, if it is an open world location.
Farm location results will feature the following:
- Gold: Looted gold and gold from vendored greys and white trash items.
- Drops: Amount of green items, transmog items, BoE Blue items, BoP blue items, cloth, leathers, gems etc.
- Disenchant results: what the green and BoP Blue items disenchanted into.
- Skinning results: leather skinned from mobs (Not looted)
- Whether I used a character with a profession or not.
My instance guides will assume that you are a fairly experienced player, and already know how to access the entrance portal to these. However, I will include a basic location of Region and Continent. In the case of open world locations, I will try to include a map showing the location of the area.
I hope you will find my Farming Favourites series helpful, and if you have any suggestions for areas that I could check out, then drop a comment and I will check it out.
I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.
I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.
Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.
I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:
4/13 Mythic HFC,
13/13 Heroic HFC,
11/13 Normal HFC,
13/13 LFR HFC.