- Another Level 90
- A Few Gold Making Tips - Part Three
- New Level 90's... And A Rant
- Twenty Days of WoW - Day 5: Favourite Items Ingame...
- Patch 5.4: Week 2 - Recap and Gold Totals.
- Patch 5.4: Week 1 - Recap and Gold Totals.
- Twenty Days of Playing WoW - Day 4: Your Best WoW ...
- Twenty Days of WoW - Day 3: Your First Day Playing...
- Timeless Isle and other Patch day Shenanigans
- Farming Favourites - Black Temple
- Patch 5.4 Tomorrow
- Twenty Days Of WoW - Day 2: Why You Decided To Sta...
- Farming Favourites - Stratholme
- Farming Favourites: Green Belt - Wetlands
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 1: Introduce Yourself
- Farming Favourites: BlackRock Depths
- A Few Gold Making Tips - Part Two
- Introducing Farming Favourites
- Remote AH Shenanigans and More
- ▼ September (19)
I'm back healing on her, however, its horrible when I go into an instance and get a PvP hero with absolutely no survivability skills, absolutely no tanking skills, and worst of all... everyone dies because I've used all my mana and chi trying to keep this person up.
I may start farming instances on my monk though. I'm getting dangerously low on things like Netherweave cloth and so on.
I just have left to level my three 80 Characters, and if I feel like it, I may go and level all my Alliance toons should I get bored.
I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.
I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.
Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.
I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:
4/13 Mythic HFC,
13/13 Heroic HFC,
11/13 Normal HFC,
13/13 LFR HFC.