- Another Level 90
- A Few Gold Making Tips - Part Three
- New Level 90's... And A Rant
- Twenty Days of WoW - Day 5: Favourite Items Ingame...
- Patch 5.4: Week 2 - Recap and Gold Totals.
- Patch 5.4: Week 1 - Recap and Gold Totals.
- Twenty Days of Playing WoW - Day 4: Your Best WoW ...
- Twenty Days of WoW - Day 3: Your First Day Playing...
- Timeless Isle and other Patch day Shenanigans
- Farming Favourites - Black Temple
- Patch 5.4 Tomorrow
- Twenty Days Of WoW - Day 2: Why You Decided To Sta...
- Farming Favourites - Stratholme
- Farming Favourites: Green Belt - Wetlands
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 1: Introduce Yourself
- Farming Favourites: BlackRock Depths
- A Few Gold Making Tips - Part Two
- Introducing Farming Favourites
- Remote AH Shenanigans and More
- ▼ September (19)
We got through phase one, and went into the intermission phase where you all run out and have to avoid the frozen balls, and kill any adds that are up. That all went well. Second phase with the Val'kyrs and Defile. All of a sudden, from nowhere, I die. Kioki was on his own, solo tanking.
Unable to do anything else, I sit on Vent calling the defiles. I find myself thinking that we won't kill him, its not that possible with only one tank. Suddenly, the Lich King is almost at the end of the second phase. Its looking good. The second intermission phase passes, and we are now at the part where you get sucked into Frostmourne and have to heal Terenas, or kill adds. I realise that we are going to get the Lich King down. The Lich King does his "kill everyone" move, and everyone on Vent cheers. I get my free ressurection from Terenas, and we finish the last few percent of the Lich King. I don't think I've ever had another night that emotional on WoW since. Most of us have moved on to other realms, guilds or even games, but I will never forget the guild that got me my first LK kill, who accepted me as one of them, even though I was one of only 3 or 4 females in the guild, and who gave me a chance to raid lead a second team.
I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.
I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.
Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.
I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:
4/13 Mythic HFC,
13/13 Heroic HFC,
11/13 Normal HFC,
13/13 LFR HFC.