- Another Level 90
- A Few Gold Making Tips - Part Three
- New Level 90's... And A Rant
- Twenty Days of WoW - Day 5: Favourite Items Ingame...
- Patch 5.4: Week 2 - Recap and Gold Totals.
- Patch 5.4: Week 1 - Recap and Gold Totals.
- Twenty Days of Playing WoW - Day 4: Your Best WoW ...
- Twenty Days of WoW - Day 3: Your First Day Playing...
- Timeless Isle and other Patch day Shenanigans
- Farming Favourites - Black Temple
- Patch 5.4 Tomorrow
- Twenty Days Of WoW - Day 2: Why You Decided To Sta...
- Farming Favourites - Stratholme
- Farming Favourites: Green Belt - Wetlands
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 1: Introduce Yourself
- Farming Favourites: BlackRock Depths
- A Few Gold Making Tips - Part Two
- Introducing Farming Favourites
- Remote AH Shenanigans and More
- ▼ September (19)
I finally got that out of the way and logged in. I had never planned to get into WoW in the manner in which I have now, and didn't know what to expect.
My first hour, was spent on follow on a friend who had talked me into downloading the trial. I couldn't work out the controls. I soon picked them up however and got the hang of things. I don't recall what that first trial character was, but the second one I made, was a warrior. I got it to roughly level 13 or something before myself and my friend decided that we would continue on playing, and arranged to make recruit a friend accounts.
Up until my first day on WoW I had always said that the game didn't interest me, and that I would never play it. At that point, I was still playing the browser based MMO "RuneScape".
The first thing that struck me upon logging into WoW was the graphics. They were breathtaking compared to the graphics on games I had previously played, and, to my joy and amazement, Azeroth had day and night cycles, and even weather! Weather was not a feature I had encountered in RuneScape, and neither were the day and night cycles.
World Of Warcraft had exceeded my expectations of an MMO, and since then, I have never looked back, I've not even been tempted by other games in the MMO genre, and I believe I will still be playing WoW on the day they finally close the servers.
I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.
I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.
Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.
I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:
4/13 Mythic HFC,
13/13 Heroic HFC,
11/13 Normal HFC,
13/13 LFR HFC.