Thursday 26 September 2013
Day 5 of Twenty Days of Playing WoW sees me talking about favourite ingame items.

One of my favourite armour sets is the Blood Knight mail. This was, with a few changes, my Alliance Shaman's transmog set when it was introduced. Unfortunately Paladin's cant transmog mail, or this would be the set worn on my Paladins.

Another favourite armour set, this time Plate, is the Tier 6 Paladin Lightbringer set. Unfortunately this requires running Sunwell Plateau, Battle for Mount Hyjal and Black Temple for the tier tokens. Since my Paladin is a tank, this can be somewhat problematic.

My favourite weapons in game are the Spellfire Longsword and the Citadel Enforcer's Claymore. The Spellfire Longsword is an almost transparent lightsabre style weapon, and I think it looks really nice. The Citadel Enforcer's Claymore drops from Lord Marrowgar in ICC10 and is one of my absolute favourites to transmog. My Alliance DK has this, as does my Alliance Paladin. I really need to get these on my Horde characters.

I have three or four favourite mounts in WoW. First up, is Reins of the Raven Lord. This mount drops from Anzu in Heroic Sethekk Halls. With the introduction of the Black Market Auction House, this is now one of the mounts that has the chance to appear there. However, you are more likely to get it from Anzu. I've had it drop three times now, once on my Alliance Shaman and Druid, and again on my Horde Warlock.

Also ranking up there in favourite mounts, although I dont yet have these, are the Netherwing Drakes. These are mounts gained by getting Exalted reputation with the Netherwing in Shadowmoon Valley. These are definately on my To Do list of mounts to obtain.

Talbuk's are another favourite of mine. Obtained by getting Exalted reputation with either the Mag'har (Horde) or Kurenai (Alliance) in Outland, these look similar to a very tall, leggy goat. My favourite is the Cobalt Riding Talbuk, as it looks almost purple or lilac in some places.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.