- Another Level 90
- A Few Gold Making Tips - Part Three
- New Level 90's... And A Rant
- Twenty Days of WoW - Day 5: Favourite Items Ingame...
- Patch 5.4: Week 2 - Recap and Gold Totals.
- Patch 5.4: Week 1 - Recap and Gold Totals.
- Twenty Days of Playing WoW - Day 4: Your Best WoW ...
- Twenty Days of WoW - Day 3: Your First Day Playing...
- Timeless Isle and other Patch day Shenanigans
- Farming Favourites - Black Temple
- Patch 5.4 Tomorrow
- Twenty Days Of WoW - Day 2: Why You Decided To Sta...
- Farming Favourites - Stratholme
- Farming Favourites: Green Belt - Wetlands
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 1: Introduce Yourself
- Farming Favourites: BlackRock Depths
- A Few Gold Making Tips - Part Two
- Introducing Farming Favourites
- Remote AH Shenanigans and More
- ▼ September (19)
To prepare for 5.4, I've been buying out all cheap ores, herbs and cloth on the AH. I've been prospecting the ore and using the green quality gems to make rings and necklaces for disenchant, and selling the blue procs. The herbs have been sent to my scribe ready to mill and the windwool cloth has been bolted and stored in the guild bank.
The characters I need to try and get to 90 are the Mage and Shaman, and possibly the alchemist.
I feel that although my stockpile is modest at the moment, with 10 days left until the patch, I have plenty of time to store up more if I need.
One of the drawbacks of the ore prospecting I have found, is that I am becoming over run with Serpent's Eye gem, but I am considering turning these into the ilvl 450 rings and either turning these into Ethereal Shards, or selling them on the AH for a bit of extra gold.
I have been stockpiling enchanting mats too in anticipation of the demand for them due to gear upgrades with the Siege Of Orgrimmar raid being introduced.
One of the enchanting changes coming are that high level enchants will now scale all through your levelling experience. What this means for the twink enchant market at the moment is uncertain, but as I only deal in the MoP enchants, this wont impact my sales too much
I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.
I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.
Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.
I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:
4/13 Mythic HFC,
13/13 Heroic HFC,
11/13 Normal HFC,
13/13 LFR HFC.