- Another Level 90
- A Few Gold Making Tips - Part Three
- New Level 90's... And A Rant
- Twenty Days of WoW - Day 5: Favourite Items Ingame...
- Patch 5.4: Week 2 - Recap and Gold Totals.
- Patch 5.4: Week 1 - Recap and Gold Totals.
- Twenty Days of Playing WoW - Day 4: Your Best WoW ...
- Twenty Days of WoW - Day 3: Your First Day Playing...
- Timeless Isle and other Patch day Shenanigans
- Farming Favourites - Black Temple
- Patch 5.4 Tomorrow
- Twenty Days Of WoW - Day 2: Why You Decided To Sta...
- Farming Favourites - Stratholme
- Farming Favourites: Green Belt - Wetlands
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 1: Introduce Yourself
- Farming Favourites: BlackRock Depths
- A Few Gold Making Tips - Part Two
- Introducing Farming Favourites
- Remote AH Shenanigans and More
- ▼ September (19)
Somehow though, my blog has evolved from being a primarily WoW gold related blog, to one that contains some real life rants and moans. The content probably isn't that interesting, but if I inspire just one person, or help just one person get started in gold making, then I shall be happy.
I tried blogging in the past, and it didnt work out so well for me. It felt strange writing about me on the internet. This time however, since I chose a subject that was gameplay related rather than personal, it seems to be going much better.
I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.
I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.
Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.
I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:
4/13 Mythic HFC,
13/13 Heroic HFC,
11/13 Normal HFC,
13/13 LFR HFC.