Tuesday 17 September 2013
Well, the end of the first week of the patch is about to draw to a close. Sales for this week, while not exactly flying off the shelves, have held their own.

The total amount of gold in the guild bank this week (before adding the gold from auctions etc) has dropped slightly from last week's end of patch figure. This is because a small expenditure was required to get herbs and ores for the Scribe and Jewel-crafter to restock. I also withdrew some guild bank funds to purchase several of the new glyph recipes.

Guild bank totals for Week 1 of Patch

  • Total in guild bank at start of Week 1113,330g 44s 60c.
  • Total in guild bank before Week 1 gold deposit: 91,456g 58s 04c
  • Total in guild bank after Week 1 gold deposit: 151,069g 59s 19c
Below are the figures per character sales for the week. As always, I mailed the gold from each of my posting characters to the main bank alt, leaving the posting characters with a standard 500g "Float" for repairing and auction fees. These are the figure obtained using the TSM Mail Excess Gold feature.
  • Jewelcrafting sales: 26,259g 21s 59c
  • Glyph Sales: 10,995g 35s 48c
  • Transmog and Enchant Sales: 4968g 37s 67c
  • Main Bank Alt Sales: 17390g 6s 41c
  • Total sales for the week: 59613g 01s 15c
There was a minor change to how I post auctions this week also. Instead of posting the Enchant scrolls, Leg enchants, and shoulder enchants on my main bank alt, I now post these on the transmog sales alt. This enables me to cancel the auctions easily and speedily to repost should I desire, as her volume of auctions are decidedly less than the main bank alt.

The new Glyph techniques I have been posting at 175g. I consider this to be a fairly reasonable price, and I have already sold a good few of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.