Friday 27 September 2013
Well, I've now got 2 new level 90 characters to add to my Horde fleet. Shamacazzy the Shaman, and Cazzles the DK have both dinged in the past week and a half. Both are also fully epic geared thanks to Timeless Isle.

The monk will of course be the next character to hit 90, and then, its just a case of levelling the Druid, Warrior and Rogue to 85, then following through to 90.

Now, to the rant. I went to the AH today, hoping to buy some ores for prospecting, to find, that they are at minimum 225g per stack of 20. Yes, thats TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE GOLD. What the hell is going on in the minds of these people. At that price, none of the ore related professions are worth taking part in.

Of course, it leaves me now in a vastly undesirable situation. I can either a) Walk out of the Gem market b) spend days on end mining and nothing else until I have an amount of ore I can work with or c) buy their overpriced ores and make a huge loss.

Neither A or C appeal to me. B is going to be the route I take I guess. I've noticed lately that people are yelling in trade to buy all Ghost Iron Ore and I am now wondering if this is why. I could of course join them but I dont want to spend my entire day AFK in a city when there is a whole game to be played. 

This does have a knock on effect on my Enchanting market. A lot if not all of my dusts come from converting the green gems to jewellery and disenchanting it. I obviously need to rethink things at the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.