- Another Level 90
- A Few Gold Making Tips - Part Three
- New Level 90's... And A Rant
- Twenty Days of WoW - Day 5: Favourite Items Ingame...
- Patch 5.4: Week 2 - Recap and Gold Totals.
- Patch 5.4: Week 1 - Recap and Gold Totals.
- Twenty Days of Playing WoW - Day 4: Your Best WoW ...
- Twenty Days of WoW - Day 3: Your First Day Playing...
- Timeless Isle and other Patch day Shenanigans
- Farming Favourites - Black Temple
- Patch 5.4 Tomorrow
- Twenty Days Of WoW - Day 2: Why You Decided To Sta...
- Farming Favourites - Stratholme
- Farming Favourites: Green Belt - Wetlands
- Twenty Days of Wow - Day 1: Introduce Yourself
- Farming Favourites: BlackRock Depths
- A Few Gold Making Tips - Part Two
- Introducing Farming Favourites
- Remote AH Shenanigans and More
- ▼ September (19)
All the gold my posting characters have made over the past few weeks has been deposited into the guild bank, and they have been left with 500g each to list auctions when the Servers go live again tomorrow.
My crafting characters have been busy, crafting enchants, bolting cloth, cutting gems and making glyphs.
With the introduction tomorrow of Timeless Isle, which will drop gear upgrades for many alts, I will be posting a few of each, and hope to see sales. The new raid wing which releases tomorrow will also see sales as bosses are downed and gear is replaced.
In addition to crafting the blue quality gems, I have crafted some of the normal cuts and will AH the blue perfect cuts of those as a slightly cheaper alternative.
Total gold in guild bank at end of Patch 5.3: 113,330g 44s 60c.
I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.
I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.
Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.
I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:
4/13 Mythic HFC,
13/13 Heroic HFC,
11/13 Normal HFC,
13/13 LFR HFC.