Thursday 12 September 2013
Well, Patch 5.4 went off without a problem for me. No add-on issues, and the Timeless Isle is awesome.

My Warlock has already filled in her missing patches of gear, now its just a work to upgrade the other low level epics with more bits and bobs from Timeless Isle. 

My Shaman has a full set of gear, excepting a possibly a trinket or a weapon, for when she ding's 90. She achieved level 88 last night, so 2 more to go.

Sales were good on the first day. Gems flew off as expected, a modest 7k or so gold was made there. It could have been more if I had sat and reposted every few minutes but I was too busy out enjoying the content. Transmog sales were none, as to be expected, and Glyphs and other sales looked good too.

Sadly, I couldn't monitor overnight sales using Remote AH as it has been temporarily disabled due to a problem.

I have purchased some of the new Glyph techniques for the scribe, and some need to come from mob drops. I am working on these now, and she has just not long dinged 89. The shaman has her new cool down for the things required for the mount and pets, and the Hunter and Warlock both also have their new cooldowns. I will get Busycaz and the priest over to Timeless Isle soon and learn their new CD's also. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.